Senior Analyst, Resource Deployment Manager
Bangalore, IndiaJob ID R045992 Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Dell EMC Managed Services span infrastructure, engineered solutions, and end users. End User services includes Service Desk, Field Support, Asset Management, and SW Management and Delivery. Within the Infrastructure Managed Services at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Senior Analyst, Resource Deployment Manager to join our team in Bangalore
Company Details: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work for Us: Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition: Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Summary: Stays abreast of current industry trends, new technology, and company solutions through internal and external professional associations, networking, classes, and conferences Develops and cultivates strong internal customer relationships with Sales and Services organization Maintains a current information source of resource skill sets, availability, schedules, and delivery restrictions to assist in rapid identification and fulfillment of resources Achieves a high degree of familiarity with and knowledge of field/headquarters policies and procedures
Role / Responsibilities -
- Manages calendar for multiple disciplines including technology implementation, partner, and possibly hybrid maintenance support
- Uses established network of internal contacts across multiple geographies to identify resource availability
- Identifies and assigns available resources based on needed expertise and customer dynamics to participate on pre and post-sales activities
- May provide input to the development of resource staffing needs and forecasts for current and incoming projects Under management supervision, has responsibility to proactively consult with Project Manager or customer-facing body to discuss the option of using partner resources
- May contact partner organizations for less complex engagements Prepares, maintains and submits progress reports and time recording reports
- Collaborates with management to do tactical and strategic resource plan for an offering or service line
- Provides staffing and skill set forecast information to Management
- May independently identify the type of technical and business resources needed, assembling teams that are qualified to perform the work and financially aligned with project budget and schedule plans
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence reporting
- Good knowledge of Propel (Time Tracking) Tool
- Excellent in Excel Reporting (macros)
- Willing to work in EMEA shift
- Should know all Microsoft office tools with master in Power Point.
- Knowledge in Onboarding, offboarding of Resources is a value add.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.