Manager 2, Vulnerability Management and Remediation (SRO)
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R89211 Date posted Feb. 05, 2019
Manager 2, Vulnerability Management and Remediation
Location - Bangalore
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Vulnerability Management and Remediation Manager to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Romania. In this role, the leader shares day-to-day oversight of a globally distributed Vulnerability Management and Remediation team.
- Maintain full accountability for all people-management activities for the team and responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the department
- Drives corporate security programs and ensures deadlines are met; ensures that Vulnerability Management and Remediation, Cyber and Security and Resiliency Office goals and initiatives are successfully implemented
- Provide detailed management level reporting and dashboards designed to demonstrate consistency against expected control outcomes, agreed standard SLAs, including compliance obligations
- Ensure remediation activities are in alignment with the business objectives and risk management framework
- Regularly interact with senior leadership and customers and work cross-functionally with other leads in Cybersecurity, IT or business functions to meet program goals and objectives
- Supervise and work on maturing vulnerability management and remediation program services and processes
- Assign work based on the expertise of individuals within the vulnerability management team
- Handle customer escalations and ensure best possible outcomes are achieved
- Support implementation and operational best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project work streams and guiding more junior professionals
- Quickly absorb and diagnosis communication challenges within and across work teams
- Oversee team member career development and training programs
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major and 10+ years of direct experience in the field of cybersecurity
- Prior management experience strongly preferred
- Experience with PCI/SOX compliance related activities
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, time management and coordination skills
- General understanding of IT and Cybersecurity technologies and concepts peripheral to network and application security
- Experience in threat and vulnerability management and remediation activities
- CISSP, CISM or similar security certification advantageous
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.