Manager 1, Customer Services-RSA CS Manager
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R27222 Date posted Mar. 12, 2019
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services, we are looking for a Manager 1, Customer Services to join our remote technical assistance team in Bangalore
Company Description: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us: Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition: Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Role Overview: Dell EMC/RSA is looking for a Technical Support manager to lead a 10-15-person team of first and second level engineers supporting our RSA product (SecurID) line. Our Technical Support Engineers interact directly with Dell EMC customers utilizing phone, email and remote diagnostic channels to answer and resolve questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance.
- Ensure that Dell EMC/RSA customers are provided the highest level of professional and technical support.
- Manages first and second-level Tech Support Engineers; may also directly manage individual contributor subject matter experts
- Hire, train and lead technical support Engineers
- Leads or acts as a significant contributor to leadership in the development of key initiatives that provide high-level results to improve business processes and customer service delivery.
- Maintain or exceed key service KPIs for the team.
- Assumes lead role on assigned projects and is responsible for determining project approach, decision on operating procedure, analytical approaches and work flow
- Applies broad technical expertise across multiple disciplines coupled with an understanding of business and management principles
- Overall 10+ years of experience, 2+ year’s management experience leading a technical support team.
- Experience directly managing technical support or customer support team members
- Experience with hiring, coaching, mentoring and performance management/review of technical team members
- Experience with developing and managing to KPI’s and SLA’s associated with technical and customer support.
- Experience in Security domain is a must
- Should be from a reputed Engineering institute securing 1st division in B.E/B.Tech course and should have secured 1st division or better on 10th & 12th board exams.
- RSA SecurID/SecurID Access product knowledge is highly desirable.
- Experience with supporting technology products highly desirable.
- Excellent English written, spoken and presentation communication skills are a must.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships across the organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive results. Excellent follow-through.
- Ability to continually drive improvement in a manner that excites and motivates people.
- Strong customer service skills to address issues/escalations.
- Ability to coach, motivate, and provide career tracking for lower level employees within the service cente
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.