Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R83591 Date posted Jun. 11, 2019
Job Title: Consultant
Work Location: Bangalore
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Business Unit:
- RSA, is a strategically aligned business (SAB) of Dell Technologies which is a leader in the Security domain. More than 30,000 customers worldwide depend on RSA for its Cybersecurity and Digital Risk Management solutions and products.
- Implementation of RSA IGL (FORMERLY AVEKSA) solutions at customer sites, primarily remote. Design, code and test components. Participate in code reviews, testing process and certification of software.
- Regularly communicates status of project and all applicable customer issues to the Project Manager. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly. Completes end-of-project reports.
- May manage or function as technical lead on small to medium projects or work streams of larger, more complex projects. Analyzes requirements and performs requirements implementation. Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- Establish relationship with client technical counterparts. Participates in client meetings related to development efforts. Work in conjunction with RSA PS colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Represent RSA in a professional manner to customers, RSA Partners and other RSA personnel at all times.
- May be required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring. Train customer personnel when authorized by PS management.
- Experience required from 5 to 8 years.
- Excellent customer-facing skills. Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- “Take-charge”, positive attitude. Perform under pressure
- Experience in SQL queries, Linux/Unix, Java, J2EE related technologies, Oracle 10g or higher, Shell Scripts
- Strong working knowledge of RSA IGL (FORMERLY AVEKSA) products and its internals
- Proven track record with 5-8 years of experience in software consulting or IT services
- Experience acting as a mentor and/or presenting training development environments to peers, customers and other organizations.
- Experience preparing, maintaining and submitting activity/progress reports and time/record management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Development experience (Java) is highly desirable.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.