Advisor, Internal Auditor
Shanghai, China, Bangalore, IndiaJob ID R041002 Date posted Oct. 23, 2019
- Conducts internal financial and/or system audits and risk assessments of various departments, divisions and locations in order to verify accuracy. Tests and documents financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
- Executes internal audits within established business process controls.
- Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to leadership and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable, and makes recommendations as appropriate. Recommends system and control improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides non-rated consultancy services to organization as requested/scheduled.
- May assist work of external auditors.
- Solid knowledge of risk identification, root cause analysis, developing solutions and recommendations
- Experience in business writing – reports, memos, recommendations
- 4 years of related work experience in finance, audit, business/sales operations or legal
- University degree in finance, business or related field
- Fluency in English
- Finance or accounting professional certification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or progressing towards obtaining such
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and systems (Tableau, R etc.)
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus