Services Sales Executive Belgium Luxembourg
BelgiumJob ID R032676 Date posted Sep. 03, 2019
Services Sales Executive
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Services Sales at Dell, we are looking for a Services Sales Executive to join our team in Belgium.
The Dell service's portfolio encompasses the entire services offering during the lifecycle of Dell's products & solutions from planning and design, configuration and deployment services as well as support and asset recovery and recycle services.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- This outside services sales role provides expert guidance and direction to the wider Sales community and to our largest Enterprise customers.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on the Dell Technologies Deployment Services portfolio and supports the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their sales objectives
- Engages with customers on large bids with specific purpose to sell the Dell Technologies Services offering. Identifies customer needs/requirements and recommends/proposes appropriate Dell Technologies Services.
- On Services-led deals, manage the coordination of extended teams on all relevant sales engagements to ensure end-to-end customer experience.
- Engages with Sales Directors and facilitates account and opportunity planning sessions to develop clear services strategies, value propositions and actions to acquire new accounts.
- Delivers Dell Technologies Services presentations and trainings to our largest customers.
- Keeps up to date with current industry trends and fully assess the impact on Dell Technologies customers and potential customers
- Has a strong track record in complex services sales (as external sales…)
- Experienced and proficient at selling Infrastructure Deployment and Management Services
- Strong negotiation skills, has the ability to build confidence with customers
- Experienced and proficient at working to CIO and next two levels down
- Technical background (as Solution Architect or Project Manager) in at least one of the Infrastructure Consulting arena: Data Center (Storage, Virtualization…), Cloud computing, End-user computing.
- Fluent in Dutch French and English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm