BelgiumJob ID R031090 Date posted Sep. 03, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a E-Business Advisor on our Medium Business team in Zellik.
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
- Take responsibility for driving customer online adoption for all Dell products + manage specific online initiatives.
- Improve online customer experience and support the Dell sales organization to find best online solutions.
- Deliver specific business KPI's through analytics.
Work jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's online team to maintain high customer online experience and find the best E-commerce solution.
- Collaborate with the different support organizations, including: Sales, CoCs, Marketing Customer visits (onsite)
Promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will continuously increase online growth and premium to offline business.
- Find new potential actions onsite to drive online usage (trainings, events, messaging)
- Shown capability in driving projects as described in the key responsibilities.
- Knowledge/expertise in driving online business and E-commerce.
- Capability to engage and inspire people.
- Previous experience in the technology sector.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the knowledge of emerging technologies to influence global e-commerce programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.