Beijing, ChinaJob ID R26170 Date posted Mar. 07, 2019
1. Work interdependently with account team members, but be very effective independently to grow the Enterprise business
2. Act as the lead enterprise storage technical & business expert with the country sales account team
3. Responsible for discovering, identifying, qualifying and closing Enterprise Storage and technology solutions that we sell to our customers
4. Hands on technical knowledge will be an advantage.
5. Responsible for developing the strategic enterprise sales business plan for the team to execute successfully to grow the enterprise
6. Work with account team to identify the customer IT decision makers and key influencers within the agency in order to build trusting customer relationships that enable Dell to become primary partner of choice for Enterprise Storage solutions
7. Identify and overcome the technical barriers associated with the customers IT decision making process with a focus on delivering solutions that meet/exceed the IT and Business requirements of our customers which often times are highly complex enterprise storage solutions. Also responsible for establishing and developing key relationships with S&P, Channel and services partners to offer comprehensive enterprise solutions for their diverse customer environments
8. In working to develop the solution for the customer, utilizing PowerEdge Servers, Dell Compellent, Dell Equallogic and PowerVault Storage, Dell Professional Services, as well as products from Software/Hardware/Peripheral partners, the SC serves as the technical lead in designing and architecting solutions that not only meet/exceed the IT and business goals, but also deliver outstanding customer experiences
1. Must have a thorough understanding of, and experience with, servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
2. Thorough knowledge of NAS and SAN storage system experience is required
3. Candidate must demonstrate working knowledge in large scale installations, clustering, data center design etc), familiarity with customer challenges (modeling, simulation, large scale problems, Microsoft and Linux systems software, and server/storage management and IT consolidation principles)
4. Familiarity with Data Centers, enterprise technologies, etc.
5. A minimum of 10 years technical work experience and storage related technical IT certifications are recommended.
1. Customer facing experience and the ability to deal with ambiguity is a must
2. The candidate must be able to work independently, with strong written and oral communication skills
3. Basic selling skills and good time management skills required