Small Business Product Marketing Consultant
Beijing, ChinaJob ID R32797 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Small Business Product Marketing Consultant，CoC cycle planning for SB big growth
Location : Beijing
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
At Dell, marketing never stands still. That’s as it should be – after all, we create technologies that drive human progress. Our Marketing Development Program team keeps our organization moving forward. Identifying and developing business opportunities around the globe, we are integral to achieving ambitious goals for worldwide revenue mix. Whether driving initiatives with a strategic or tactical focus in a particular region, or guiding the line of business to focus on global planning, we never forget the importance of a great customer experience.
- Owns Regional Cycle Plan (H1, H2)
- -Translates market trends, insights and opportunities to SB (IDC, GFK)
- -Integrates growth expectation and key initiatives to the plan (SB Go Big)
- -Projects LOB growth: mix changes, segment/channel changes, premium
- -Creates and supports action plan tied to the Cycle Plan
- Work with Merchandising on RTM Readiness, Promo Roadmap and with Pricing guideline
- Interacts with Product/Pricing/Demand Planning, acts as SB voice to PLMs/PG for new products, roadmap, and global offer catalogs (FHC,…) . Be SB interface to RLOB/ISG Pricing Guideline
- Provides inputs to Annual Operational Plan (AOP) , UPP
- Influences Marketing Annual plan and link with promo roadmap.
- 8-10 years in PC industry marketing, sales, sales support, or Finance
- Good verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability.
- Autonomous / proactive professional
- Ability to work independently with virtual teams
- Strong project management capability
- Leader’s behaviour - able to drive change
- Being open-minded. Flexibility to work with ambiguity.
- MBA preferred
- Product Marketing or merchandising experience preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to drive global growth for a business that delivers world-class innovation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.