Senior Advisor , Sales Operations
Beijing, ChinaJob ID R036463 Date posted Sep. 19, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
The Partner Success Project Manager (PS PM) provides a single point of accountability for strategic partners within DellEMC Channel and Distribution. This role is strategic working directly with the Partners and Sales to be the face of Dell channel operations with a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
The PSPM will ensure an optimized flow of Dell products from planning to order management, delivery and sales out. They will act as the escalation point for operational issues with a focus on process optimization.
The PSPM will work with Dell cross functional support teams across Dell Technologies in order to understand the business needs and lead strategic improvements to enable the business.
The PSPM will translate business processes and requirements into a positive customer experience in alignment with GTM strategy.
They must demonstrate the ability to meet expected deadlines with a sense of urgency. A top priority is to promote and improve the Partner Experience and act in a way that compliments Dell EMC's Corporate Responsibility
Education and Skills
• Undergraduate degree/University degree and 6 – 8 years relevant experience including 2+ years of Operations or supply chain experience.
• Strong understanding of factory and Supply Chain processes
• Good working knowledge of formal project management methodologies, PMP certification a plus
• Ability to lead initiatives and project teams / Project Management experience
• Possess strong analytical skills with business and finance acumen.
• Excellent information analysis and database skills preferred
• Strong verbal / written communication skills including meeting facilitation, presentations, and communication with all levels of management & staff
• Strong presentation skills required
• Ability to manage multi-level stakeholders for alignment and awareness
• Extensive coordination of communication and information dissemination with sales force and cross functional organizations, using data/analytics to support information
• Fluent in English and one local language (depending on country supporting) if can speak Cantonese is a plus
• Sharepoint skills creation and usage preferred
• Basic Excel skills required; Advanced Excel skills preferred
• Powerpoint skills preferred
• PMP Certification preferred or equivalent
Delivering Results the Right Way
• Ability to deliver quality results under tight deadline, result oriented with a drive for excellence qualities in an ambiguous environment.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and a passion for winning.
• Negotiating skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
• May be assigned share point support duties
Available to travel up to 20% of the time
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.