Beijing, ChinaJob ID R1903271 Date posted Mar. 14, 2019
• Work with Networking QE team of engineers in various technologies like VLAN, IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, LAN/WAN, Networking virtualization, etc.
• Create and review test plans, test cases, and test specifications based on marketing and engineering requirements.
• Design, develop and execute the manual testing and test automation. File bug reports and do verifications.
• Troubleshoot/Triage/Debug software/environment issues.
• Support on hot customer issues.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing within and outside team.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required.
• 5-10 years of Enterprise software development or testing experience.
• Good understanding in testing methodology and experienced with automation testing.
• Strong programming skill with scripting languages such as Python, Perl.
• Good at network technologies (VLAN, IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, SNMP, NFS, Routers, Switches) various network devices.
• Good knowledge of Linux/ Unix operating systems.
• Good verbal and written English skills