Account Executive4, Channel Sales
Beijing, ChinaJob ID R024187 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
Channel Program Management Consultant
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Program Management Consultant on our channel team in Beijing
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
- Oversee overall distribution business, carry overall channel sales quota, and be in charge of distribution planning and management
- Coordinate with all channel sub-teams to arrange quarterly reviews with distributors
- Take charge to communicate & coordinate on global programs, and follow through their local implementations
- Work with VMware team to manage DTA program, remove barriers, drive programs and play to grow the business
- Pop store management
- Take lead in cross functional communication and coordination, facilitating channel sub-teams to drive business growth
- 8+ years of selling experience; 8+ years knowledge of the IT industry
- Proficient in oral & written English
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills
- Oversea working experience would be ideal
- Strong experience managing a partnership in a highly matrixed organization.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.