Technical Implementation Consultant
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R59614 Date posted May. 04, 2019
Being part of RSA professional services team, the Technical implementation specialist provides custom integration, implementation and support in RSA Anti-fraud and authentication products. Involving Pre-sale scoping and planning, end to end project and product implementation, and customer training, the implementation specialist works to drive customer satisfaction with RSA products integration. Capable of working with minimal supervision and closely with various RSA internal teams as well as independently with the customer, the implementation specialist will drive customers to success thought-out the project life cycle.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads complex software implementations projects and system integrations directly with customers and internally within RSA
- Working on multiple projects in parallel in various RSA Anti-Fraud products
- Provide Technical project management services including project planning, tracking and managing technical issues and risks while keeping all project stakeholders informed and maintaining project procedures
- Provide Technical consulting to clients based on in depth understanding of the Anti-Fraud SW products covering technical management of issues during the project course and guiding clients throughout technical procedures and protocols
- Leads Services Pre Sales activities including: understanding clients business needs, scoping projects and solutions, estimating and pricing of projects
- Successfully manages relations with Customers, maintaining satisfaction while striving to optimal results
- Trains customer personnel - Provides support and instruction to customers and less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring.
- Works closely with RSA Sales, Operations, Engineering and Product management as well as with the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from project kickoff to ongoing production mode.
- Indirect team leadership on specific implementations.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- BA / B.S.c – Industrial and Management Engineering /Computer science/Engineering
- Experience with Web services and Web Applications
- 4+ years of Global customer-facing experience
- Proven track record in project management or similar
- Proven technical background as an: R&D/QA engineer OR system analyst OR technical project manager OR technical customer support engineer
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Independent, Proactive
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Willingness to travel up to 30% and work off-business hours