Sr Manager Business Development
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R82065 Date posted Dec. 06, 2018
Sr Manager Business Development
Reston VA or Bedford MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Manager on the RSA Business Development team.
We never stand still. Business Development within Corporate Marketing provides the market analysis, competitor information and customer knowledge to evaluate new business opportunities and steer their success. Focused on growing our business outside the US, we are experts on partnerships, alliances and joint ventures. We use this expertise to lead the planning, design, due diligence and implementation of strategic business development objectives.
- Prepares and publishes a plan expressing the corporate strategic approach while also outlining areas of technical collaboration, marketing campaigns and sales engagement model
- Develops and enhances partner relationships while focusing on the improvement of customer satisfaction
- Ensures definition of product positioning strategies for specific assigned initiatives
- Aligns product roadmaps with the partner's product roadmap and development initiatives to enhance existing joint technical initiatives and budget for new initiatives
- Works across functional departments
- Responsible for ensuring all elements of the Developer's program are applied consistently to each applicable technical initiative for managed members
- Manages progression of a technical initiatives Promotes and educates partner relationships Positions and promotes the launch of new products with partners Responsible for establishing cooperative support agreements for generally available technical initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong cross-functional capabilities
- Typically 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Typically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision and tactical acumen to steer the success of strategic business opportunities for a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 2/5/19.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.