Solution Marketing Manager
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R035194 Date posted Sep. 14, 2019
Solutions Marketing manager
RSA, a Dell Technologies business, provides more than 30,000 customers around the world with essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats. With RSA’s award-winning products, organizations can effectively manage the growing array of risks associated with ongoing Digital Transformation by bridging risk management and cyber security operations.
RSA is looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager to be a valued member of the team supporting RSA’s digital risk management and vertical marketing go-to-market efforts. The role will help develop major themes that will be communicated into target markets, buyers, industry landscape and key issues, and will guide the development of buyer personas to inform campaigns, content and product innovation. The role will create and execute of content strategies that encapsulate effective audience-centric messaging and value propositions. Work with the appropriate subject-matter-experts and sales training and enablement teams to understand and communicate sales engagement models to drive faster sales adoption of new offerings. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven, results-oriented marketing and communications professional with experience and aptitude in the areas of technology risk, and cyber security.
- Development of messaging and content that bridges product capabilities with Solution Marketing initiatives and go-to-market efforts aligned with specific market themes.
- Collaborate with marketing on thought leadership activities, including presenting at conferences, leading webinars, and writing white papers and blogs.
- Create and maintain a continuous feedback loop with field to ensure awareness, enablement needs and consumption of new messaging.
- Support the development and maintenance of the sales enablement strategy and assets (collateral, presentations, battle cards, demos, sales plays, etc.) and delivering field-based training when necessary, inclusive of telesales scripts and technical demonstration guidelines that help close more deals and grow revenue for RSA sales and partners.
- Partner with Demand Generation to deliver compelling campaign content to target personas you specify that increase buzz and awareness with the target audience(s), drive qualified leads to the sales team and demonstrate thought leadership.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5-8 years of B2B marketing experience, at least 2+ years working directly in the technology or security markets
- Innovative and creative out-of-the-box thinker and storyteller who can leverage modern communication vehicles to disseminate messaging and content
- Proven history of having delivered materials, messaging and content for sales enablement
- Strong, persuasive communication skills enabling the ability to influence at all levels
- Clear, strong precise writing skills along with an ability to synthesize complex market and technology messages into insightful sales value drivers
- Relationship builder; dynamic, proactive, respected; good listener; values input and stimulates candid dialogue; positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Experience working across a matrixed organization and strong time management skills
- Action-oriented, positive, A+ player that is a self-starter
- Some travel required (up to 25%) – for example, customer visits and industry events
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.