Senior Software Engineer
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R80149 Date posted Jun. 04, 2019
Job Posting Title: Senior Software Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Software Engineer on our team in Bedford, MA.
RSA creates a wide range of industry-leading products that allow customers to take control of risk. Whether those risks stem from external cyber threats, identity and access management challenges, online fraud, compliance pressure or any number of other business and technology issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop and debug distributed C++ and Java applications using a service based architecture.
• Experience leveraging various unit and system-level test utilities and harnesses to ensure high quality deliverables.
• Passion for automation and understanding of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Hudson.
• Comfortable developing in a Linux environment and with Git. A link to your GitHub page would be even better!
• Proactive, self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest advancements in distributed systems technology.
• High energy, passionate team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well with stakeholders from QE, Program and Product Management to produce high quality, highly usable software.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong programming skills in Java and/or C++, familiarity with unit and integration testing tools, IDEs, GitHub.
• Familiarity with Docker or other Linux container technology.
• Familiarity with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure a plus.
• Familiarity with IP networking concepts. Domain knowledge of the information security industry is a big plus.
4-5 years industry experience or 2-3 years with Masters Degree
· Applied computer science
· Applied computer security
· Computer networking
· Computer engineering
· Information systems
· Information security and Assurance
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: August,31 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.