RSA Conference Senior Technical Manager
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R030021 Date posted Aug. 12, 2019
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events and onDemand programs where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, the Asia-Pacific region or online, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. RSA Conference is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today.
The successful candidate will manage the overall strategy to leverage the RSAC Sitecore CMS and Experience Platform to deliver a highly personalized website experience. This role will work closely with various stakeholders to develop and execute the roadmap for maximizing the Sitecore platform and will work closely with the RSAC technology and marketing teams, and external Sitecore developers, to build a unified approach based on the defined business requirements. The successful candidate’s in-depth knowledge of Sitecore, website UI/UX, and personalization will drive the development efforts and bridge the gap between creating the concept and the technical implementation.
- Managing the Sitecore CMS Experience Manager and Experience Platform
- Applying knowledge of Sitecore to design a highly personalized website experience leveraging the flexibility and power of the platform
- Overseeing the technical design and development of digital projects utilizing Sitecore 9
- Working cross-functionally to identify and translate business needs into actionable plans for the RSAC website
- Acting as project manager and facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Leading the direction and development efforts of our third party Sitecore agency
- Acting as a liaison with the Marketing Team to analyze and understand Sitecore XP experience data
- Overseeing UI/UX testing
- Recommending strategies for future integrations with Sitecore (marketing automation, digital asset management, analytics, mobile app)
- BS/BA degree
- 7+ years managing highly visible website properties with specific experience overseeing and leading Sitecore implementations
- Extensive understanding of Sitecore 9 and implementing the platform to its fullest potential (Sitecore certification a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of building personalized experiences to drive engagement
- Understanding of marketing processes and a history of utilizing technology to meet marketing needs
- Can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects, prioritize tasks, and coordinate internal and external team members
- Solid understanding of DevOps, InfoSec, QA testing, hosting environments
- Self-motivated and able to work in a face-paced environment
- Exposure to the events industry is beneficial but not required
Location: Bedford, MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Technical Manager on the RSA Conference Team.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the
irements principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.