RSA Business Development Representative
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R038953 Date posted Oct. 04, 2019
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an extension of RSA's sales team and is a resource which helps drive revenue through demand generation, opportunity progression, and account fulfillment assistance. The BDR participates in a sales training program or sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding technology foundations, RSA solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills. The BDR will develop the skill set required to be promoted to an RSA Inside Sales Representative position.
- Generates qualified customer leads that the inside and outside sales teams can develop into sales opportunities.
- Maintains daily, weekly, and monthly appointment quota through high volume dial activity.
- Prospects and profiles potential accounts via the telephone, email and social media.
- Leverages multiple lead-generation tools to meet appointment quota goals.
- Participates in ongoing sales, business, and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of RSA's solutions and go-to-market strategies. This includes written tests and oral presentations that measure sales competencies and messaging ability.
- Drives attendance to customer events, seminars, and briefings.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com to track appointments and other sales activities.
- Managing inbound and outbound demand generation activities
Bedford is the home office location of RSA Security, which is the world leading security division of Dell. Centrally located 30 minutes North of Boston, our facility includes free parking, an exceptional cafeteria, game rooms, and a fitness center.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.