RSA Archer Senior Advisor, Product Management
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R74023 Date posted Jul. 15, 2019
RSA Archer Senior Advisor, Product Management
Location: Overland Park, Kansas, USA or Bedford, MA, USA
RSA is a leading provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing enterprise and cloud environments against today’s most sophisticated threats. Combining business-critical solutions in identity & authentication management, network forensics and GRC capabilities, RSA provides visibility and analytics to safeguard the identities and information of organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the RSA Archer team, focused on the next-generation of RSA Archer Integrated Risk Management offerings working specifically with the RSA Exchange and to help manage the RSA Archer Suite release management process. We want someone who will thrive as an individual contributor and work collaboratively with our cross-functional teams to shape our platform, solutions and RSA Exchange vision, strategy and roadmap. Successful Product Managers determine the correct functionality and experiences that will delight our customers and generate revenue by understanding the overall market opportunities, competitive insights, managing one or more product backlogs, and building trusted relationships with technical engineering teams, pre-sales teams, and directly with customers.
The RSA Exchange is an integral part of the RSA Archer Suite ecosystem, providing a faster and more flexible development cycle for RSA and partners to deliver value-add offerings to RSA Archer customer implementations. Offered online through RSA Link, the RSA Exchange provides access to pre-built App-Packs, Integrations, Tools & Utilities, and Content that complement and enhance out-of-the-box capabilities of the RSA Archer Suite.
- Work with the alliance management team to engage new and current partners in the RSA Exchange Technology Partner program and shepherd RSA Exchange Technology Partner offerings through the approval and release process.
- Define, prioritize, and manage the RSA Exchange backlog of work for new offerings and defects for all partner-led offerings, integrations, and content.
- Work with product development teams to formulate our product vision, strategy and roadmap, and to define, design, accept, and adapt features for the RSA Exchange and RSA Archer Suite.
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on customer value during day-to-day development activities for your offerings.
- Meet with stakeholders (internal, customers and partners) to understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce educational, sales and other go-to-market materials.
- Working with Education Services, Information Design and Development, Support, Professional Services, Sales, Sales Engineering, and Partners to assure smooth installation and adoption.
- Manage RSA Archer Suite product release and go to market activities including program checkpoints, product advisory messaging, coordination of the online community release aspects, and coordination of product management-led blogs and customer training sessions.
- 8+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant, technical Product Marketing, or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company.
- Experience with Integrated Risk Management or Governance Risk and Compliance programs are a plus
- Understanding of software development life cycle models and Agile principles
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The ability to context switch between future product planning and current product adoption
- Experience working with and/or managing alliance partners
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities
- Excellent planning and execution bringing new products to market
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive sound decision making, and deliver against measurable product metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills with confidence in presenting points of views at all levels
- Excellent technical and presentation building skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire life cycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Closing date: 01 August 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.