Quote to Cash Process Business Systems Analyst
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R74439 Date posted May. 15, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Systems Analyst on our IT team in Bedford.
This role is focused on delivering quote to cash SAP functionality in support of the RSA finance organization.
- Understand and document business requirements
- Perform analysis and design solutions
- Translate business requirements into system requirements and document in a functional design document
- Implement SAP configuration and master data changes
- Develop test plans and perform functional testing
- Develop business process and training materials
- Support end users
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 or more years experience as a business analyst focused on the quote to cash cycle
- Solid understand of accounting and of finance business processes
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audience and translate business requirements into system requirements
- Operational command of the business
- Consultative skills
- Experience with SAP quote to cash system and SAP variant configuration strongly preferred
- Experience with software revenue recognition
This role is based in Bedford, Massachusetts
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re skilled in translating business needs into technical solutions, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.