Fraud Risk Analysis Manager – RSA Professional Services (US)
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R80735 Date posted Dec. 06, 2018
Fraud Risk Analysis Manager – RSA Professional Services
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Risk Analysis Manager – RSA Professional Services on our Advisor, Solutions Architect team in US (working remotely).
When our customers are looking for IT consulting expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architecture team within Professional Services are experts in package customization and integration as well as total, end-to-end solutions in targeted industry segments. After thorough consultation with our customers and careful analysis, we develop new IT systems or replace existing systems that support customers’ strategic, operational and financial goals.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts. RSA is the expert in information-centric security, enabling the protection of information throughout its life cycle. RSA enables customers to cost-effectively secure critical information assets and online identities wherever they live and at every step of the way, and manage security information and events to ease the burden of compliance. They offer industry-leading solutions in identity assurance & access control, encryption & key management, compliance & security information management and fraud protection. These solutions bring trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform, and the data that is generated. RSA, The Security Division of EMC, was formed in September 2006 following EMC Corporation’s acquisitions of RSA Security and Network Intelligence.
The Risk Analysis Manager (RAM) is a designated customer-facing consultant and a technical member of RSA Consumer Solutions Professional Services team. Its main roles are to help customers with ongoing optimization of their RSA fraud and risk management systems; provide rapid response to fraud incidents and emerging threats; and supplement the customer team's experience with RSA’s vast security expertise and the collective wisdom and know-how of hundreds of organizations using RSA for fraud and risk management systems.
The RAM responsibilities within an account may include analyzing fraud patterns, and emerging fraud threats around Online Banking, Mobile, eCommerce, and other channels, as well as consult customers around best practices to mitigate their fraud vulnerabilities, optimize their RSA Fraud Detection systems, and manage customer’s expectations throughout the implementation process of his / her recommendations.
This person primarily engages with the Fraud and Risk teams, as well as business and technical staff of the customer. He / She would work closely with RSA's CTO office, on research and best practices.
- Study the customer's specific fraud patterns, gather client requirements, understand their needs and manage clients' expectations.
- Perform detailed analysis of the customer’s risk and fraud environment, including analysis of extensive production data to identify vulnerabilities and risk patterns.
- Suggesting custom risk model developments to allow optimization of fraud detection, usability, operational constraints and risk policies based on the customer’s needs.
- Function as a focal point for all fraud and risk management inquiries, and contribute to the customer's understanding and knowledge of the various RSA fraud and risk management systems.
- Consult and work with internal organizations to offer and define steps and processes in the implementation of change requests if required.
- Travel – The position will include up to 30% travel to RSA Customers, predominantly in US.
- Some outside-normal-hours calls / visits as necessary.
- Proactive following-up on all issues and visits.
- BA / B.S.c –Statistics/ Industrial and Management Engineering /Economy/ Computer science.
- Experienced in statistical and business analysis – 3 years.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Service oriented, experience in a service providing position.
- Responsible, well organized, self-learning, can-and-will-do, team player attitude.
- Proficient in Excel – Must
- High English proficiency, both written and oral – Must.
- Experience with SQL queries - Must.
The following will be regarded as an advantage:
- Project Management experience.
- Work experience with financial institutions’ fraud departments, specifically internet banking / finance systems.
- Fraud and Risk Management experience.
- Risk Management consulting.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to IT consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Ongoing.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.