Director, Sales Strategy
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R035310 Date posted Sep. 16, 2019
Director, Sales Strategy
This role serves as Chief of Staff to the SVP of Global Sales
The RSA Sales Strategy Team is seeking an exceptional leader and forward-thinker to help us continue the strategy of the Global Sales organization.
As the leader of the World Wide team you will be a partner to internal clients at the SVP/President level. You will lead projects to tackle issues and opportunities prioritized by the Sales leadership team. You will lead analyses, deliver insights, provide actionable/practical recommendations, and drive implementation to transform RSA. Responsible for the execution and strategic design of the management operating rhythm, GTM sales strategies, enablement plan, sales resource optimization and headcount investments, sales intelligence, and cross functional operational efficiency projects.
In the role, you will work on highly complex problems; provide insight into the issues and challenges which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team; gain exposure to senior-level decision-making; and establish relationships across all areas of the company.
The opportunities can be more global in nature or more regional specific – e.g., leading teams in North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Asia Pacific, Greater China or Latin America.
• 7+ years experience, preferably at least 3+ years of sales strategy experience
• Proficiency leading and managing teams
• Very strong understanding of business strategies and drivers, particularly in a sales organization
• Ability to effectively work and influence at all levels of the organization – particularly at the SVP/President level
• Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly
• Self-direction and motivation, and ability to operate independently
• Ability to effectively work/partner at all levels of the organization
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges
• Experience in Enterprise Software
• MBA or equivalent work experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
tus protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.