Channel Sales Operations Analyst
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R028597 Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
Americas Channel Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Bedford, MA USA
RSA, a Dell Technologies business, helps more than 30,000 customers around the world take command of their security posture by partnering to build and implement business-driven security strategies. With RSA's award-winning cybersecurity solutions, organizations can effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA is looking for a Channel Sales Operations Analyst for our Bedford, MA Location.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Manages operational support to maximize Channel sales team productivity
- Identifies issues/process improvements for team to improve partner/customer experience or productivity
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or partner/customer objectives
- Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
- Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent internal/external communication skills (verbal & written)
- Process driven, detailed focused
- Works well within a team
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- Channel or Sales operation experience
- Cybersecurity market experience
- Has worked with or for a technology Value Added Reseller (VAR) or Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.