Business Development Representative
Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R030225 Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an extension of RSA's sales team and is a resource which helps drive revenue through demand generation, opportunity progression, and account fulfillment assistance. The BDR participates in a sales training program or sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding technology foundations, RSA solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills. The BDR will develop the skill set required for a RSA Inside Sales Representative position.
- Generates qualified customer leads that the inside and outside sales teams can develop into sales opportunities.
- Maintains daily, weekly, and monthly appointment quota through high volume dial activity.
- Prospects and profiles potential accounts via the telephone, email and social media.
- Leverages multiple lead-generation tools to meet appointment quota goals.
- Participates in ongoing sales, business, and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of RSA's solutions and go-to-market strategies. This includes written tests and oral presentations that measure sales competencies and messaging ability.
- Participates in "partner blitzes" to help educate our partners and grow RSA's channel business to drive incremental revenue.
- Drives attendance to customer events, seminars, and briefings.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com to track appointments and other sales activities.
- Managing inbound and outbound demand generation activities
- 0 - 6 months experience preferred
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here