Bedford, MassachusettsJob ID R044781 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
Location -Bedford, MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Analyst, Accounting, on our Finance team in Bedford,MA.
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
- Performs analysis on projects related to revenue recognition & project costs.
- Liaises closely with Project Managers to ensure the revenue forecast is aligned with the project deliverables.
- Assists in review of actuals vs. forecast and investigation of variances.
- Assists in validation and analysis of projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting and administration. Communicates project revenue status through publishing high quality project reports and presentations
- Develops tools for improving the forecasting and actual results reporting processes and rolls them out to the larger population
- Helps to resolve issues that arise between various groups
- Partner with business leaders and provide guidance, work with functional areas to understand and meet their financial needs to meet the long-range goal.
- Reporting – be involved in creating and establishing new reports related to Project analysis.
- 0-2 years of experience in Financial Analysis position
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to understand the impact of operations on our financial results
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills & independently coming up with solutions.
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Team Member.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep tight rein on the annual revenues of a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx. 11/ 20/2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.