Treasury Senior Advisor
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R82357 Date posted May. 30, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor, Treasury on our APJ Treasury team in Penang.
- Responsible for managing APJ Treasury internal control :
- SOX, BCRP, MRL, ERM, CSA, POC for Treasury audit etc.
- Work with the respective functional owner on control procedures review, identification of control exposure, MAP resolution formation and closure
- Manage APJ Treasury control scorecard for recurring control reviews as required by policy
- Represent APJ Treasury in Global Cash Management Policy review
- Responsible for APJ Bank Account Management:
- Responsible for APJ bank account management e.g. opening, closure, relevant control reviews etc
- Responsible for APJ bank account signatories management and relevant control reviews etc
- Responsible for APJ Banking services related evaluation & implementation :
- Evaluate bank services and fees, including legal agreements T&Cs from Treasury perspective
- Manage implementation of bank services as assigned
- Manage projects as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- An MBA will be advantageous
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant corporate treasury working experience, preferably with MNCs
- Experience in regional cash management, treasury related control and foreign exchange exposure management will be advantageous
- Good knowledge on Asia Pacific / Japan / India banking environment and foreign exchange control regulations
- Strong analytical skills Broad understanding of business management
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and strong leader with multi-tasking ability
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.