Sr. Analyst Business Operations - Product & Pricing Analytics
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R042094 Date posted Oct. 21, 2019
The Business Intelligence Sr. Analyst role is a critical, internal customer facing role accountable for all aspects of customer management. The role is largely project management and will be responsible for driving analytical support for an enterprise wide project. The role will also require to work hand in hand with Global PMO team to collaborate with sales/product marketing functions WW.
- Responsible on managing project timelines and deliverables
- Continuously monitors, identifies and implements the best practices, new analytical tools and methods.
- Aligns multiple organizations around difficult or complex situations or issues.
- Partner with regional counterpart in all aspects of sales/marketing and profitability
- Significant contributor to Organizational goals and objectives.
- Own customer interface (communication, delivery, quality, value proposition, escalations); Takes ownership for quality of work deliverables and process adherence with guidance
Qualification & Requirements
- Should have worked in roles with exposure to pricing / marketing / sales / product analytics. Preferably between 3-5 years of overall experience.
- Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas / thoughts for process & business improvement
- Candidate should exhibit the ability to absorb and develop domain knowledge in the hardware industry (Laptop, Desktop, Server, Storage, etc.)
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Mandarin
- Past exposure to providing analytical solutions and exposure to key analytical tools
- Knowledge of SQL/R/Others or strong ability to conceptualize and develop tools with data analysts
- Past experience in High Tech industries
- MBA from a good Management institute preferably with an Engineering background
- Good academic record