Senior Manager, Governance, Risk & Compliance (SRO)
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R71397 Date posted Jun. 07, 2019
Senior Manager, Governance, Risk & Compliance
Cyberjaya, Selangor or Bayan Lepas, Penang - Malaysia
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to serve as a Senior Compliance Manager to join our team based in Cyberjaya or Penang, Malaysia. This role will report to the Director of Compliance within the Governance, Risk & Compliance organization. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and fast-moving, with the ability to independently lead projects in addition to being responsible for daily activities that ensure the overall health of the organization from an administrative and staff management perspective.
Managing a team of compliance professionals responsible for successful delivery of large/complex regulatory and contractual compliance programs.
- Manage a globally diverse team.
- Be fully accountable for all people-management activities for team members and responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the department.
- Regularly interact with senior SRO leadership and stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with other leads in SRO and business units to meet program and project milestones and delivery dates.
- Drive corporate compliance programs and ensure deadlines are met while also ensuring that security goals and initiatives are successfully incorporated.
- Initiating new or revised departmental procedures, programs and initiatives.
- Assesses and determines priorities within area of expertise
- Develops mutually beneficial strategic alliances with key stakeholders
- Ensures understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision makers.
- Influences a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving business goals.
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in GRC or Information Security field with a strong focus on strategic planning, program management and budget management
- Strong working knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ISO 27001 Standard as well as Data Privacy and Protection regulations is required
- Experience performing or managing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks (ISO 27001, PCI, COBIT, NIST).
- Industry certification such as: CISA, CISM, PCI ISA/QSA, CISSP.
- 3-5 years at one of the ‘Big Four’ auditing/consulting firms is an advantage
- A proven leader capable of embracing the Company’s culture of high standards related to privacy, ethics and compliance principles.
- Experience in creation of project plans, business case documentation, reports and presentations for consumption at all levels including C-suite.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to connect business objectives and Security & Resiliency strategy
- Ability to discuss and present complex strategic topics at a senior management level
- Strong project management and organizational skills to deliver projects aligned with corporate initiatives
- Solid analytical, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and written/verbal skills