Senior Engineer, Technical Support
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R039424 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities for Out of Plan South Asia (SA) countries:
- Responsible for ANZ & SA countries not limited to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand for main KPIs via partner management and operational compliance in support the out of plan business.
- Work closely with the peers & partner point of contact to deliver their best results for Dell and Dell’s customers.
- Build and sustain effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams to maximize the customer experience and relationships.
- Identify, drive, and deliver against opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Oversee escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters is an advantage
- Strong facilitation skills to build alignment to drive decision making and action
- Effective communication skills to influence and drive commitment from stakeholders
- Good analytical, communication, negotiation, presentation skills and customer oriented
- Entrepreneurship - Seeking a positive self-starter who likes challenges and is willing to work hard, with strong multitasking abilities.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership intellectual horsepower
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.