Senior Analyst, Payroll
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R045841 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Ensures proper documentation and compliance for internal controls and audits.
- Ensures proper governmental reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accuracy of the payroll data and timely disburse of the salary payment.
- Manages a group of team members responsible for South Asia payroll.
- Plans and oversees the daily activities of a team.
- Promotes collaboration and accountability to meet team goals.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Maintains internal and/or external customer relationships by frequently interact with key stakeholders and business partners.
- Manages outsourced vendors and serves as a liaison in resolution of payroll problems between vendors and Dell.
- Develops procedures and manages the preparation, documentation, and disbursement of all payroll checks, payroll taxes and team member benefit payments.
- Reviews additions and changes to computerized payroll system (e.g., changes in salary, benefits, tax withholdings, etc.).
- To identify, analyze and improve existing process by recommending solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Manages payroll metrics and scorecards efficiencies.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong in written and communication
- Detailed oriented
- Customer focus