Senior Advisor, Program Management - AR Balanced Team - Product Designer
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R025239 Date posted Aug. 14, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Designer on our Program Management team in Penang, Malaysia.
The Omega IT team supports the largest Oracle EBS based OM/AR solution in the world. Delivery model chosen is Agile and around 13 balanced Teams are active at the moment.
The scope for an AR Balanced Team are the various areas of the Dell AR solution (which is the Product we manage - encompassing from invoicing to cash apps, from collections to Credit, etc).
Each balanced team has both functional and technical competences required to meet AR Requirements identified for a given project.
Leadership of a balanced team is made of a Product Manager (Planning the demand into releases), a Product designer and an anchor (Technical Architect).
The product designer role is in charge of defining the functional solution to a requirement, work daily with product team to follow the progress and remove impediments, liaise with the business to get clarifications and give demos on product increments, participate to defect calls and troubleshooting defects.
Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of some independent work, and able to collaborate with global teams and with different projects. Candidates will at times have to work with little direction and should be comfortable presenting to higher level staff and peers.
- Deep understanding of Finance areas with particular focus to Invoicing, Cash, Collections and Accounting areas. Knowledge of OM and GL is a plus.
- Experience in Oracle EBS version R12 and/or Oracle BRM highly desired, similar SAP implementation knowledge may also be considered
- At least 5 years of similar experience developing and deploying projects
- Degree in MIS, Finance, Accounting or computer science
- Knowledgeable in Finance and Accounting Business Process, Tools and Technologies
- Solid written and verbal English skills sets
- Must have experience with process mapping tools and techniques
- Experience working with development of test cases and scripts highly desired
- This role requires candidates to work closely with business partners to capture and prioritize requirements and will in turn work with development teams to provide standard software solutions that meet those requirements
- Must be able to shift work hours to a region’s (e.g. Americas or EMEA or APJ) daytime hours that are different from your home location at certain times of the project phase to collaborate with users and team members in different parts of the world
- Must be able to travel internationally to North America, US, EMEA, APJ and Latin Americas countries as required by the program
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep groundbreaking projects on track, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.