Senior Advisor, Accounting
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R038984 Date posted Oct. 21, 2019
This candidate will specifically support ISG Enablement - enabling the various product lines to be sold through the Dell stack as a fully configurable offering available globally through Dell legal entities. The candidate will have the opportunity to support global cross-functional teams in the implementation of various ISG programs by providing strong partnership, by providing sound accounting advice, and by driving scalable solutions to business opportunities. There will also be an opportunity for the candidate to lead/manage a small team and oversee certain regional month end/quarter end close and vendor portfolio.
1. Support ISG Enablement
2. Assist with contract review/approval
3. Team lead - manage a small team, oversee regional accounting close (review/approve journals, prepare CFR analysis etc.) & vendor portfolio
4. Support global processes and controls
5. Continuously drive for accounting process improvement/simplification/automation within the team
6. Ensure sufficient & proper controls in place surrounding our royalty process/functions as well as our accounting close activities (SOX controls)
7. Work closely with & provide support to cross functional business teams
8. Develop team members' technical & soft skills.
1. A recognized degree in Accounting/Finance or Professional Accountancy qualification with at least 5 years and above relevant working experience
2. Strong drive for results and business acumen with the ability to deal with ambiguity
3. Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills