Order Processing Sales Engagement Senior Analyst
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R044846 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Order Processing Sales Engagement Senior Analyst.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Strategize and collaborate with Sales and business partners to develop end-to-end order management solutions that fit Dell, Customer and Sales requirements.
- Build order management systems that enable lower order cycle time and increased order quality in the local environment.
- Fully understand Customer, Sales and business partner needs and requirements with regard to order management.
- Attend Sales and business partner staff, town hall and other meetings to explain order processes and policies and solicit feedback.
- Represent Order Processing as part of the extended Sales team in Customer engagements.
- Assist in development of Order Processing policy in local environment.
- Become Subject Matter Expert in Order Processing and extended policy (i.e. Finance order policy) concerns.
- Degree holders with at least 3 years and above relevant working experience is required.
- Strong understanding of Business or Sales Operations and systems management.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal), presentation, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter, self-maintainer with strong discipline.
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Successful Sales experience is preferred.
- Order Management experience is preferred.