Cyberjaya, MalaysiaJob ID R35556 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
- Responsible for ensuring hiring meets forecast / service level expectations
- Owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time the requisition is received to the time the candidate is on-boarded.
- Develops recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality experience in staffing for candidates and customers.
- Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams.
- Works with hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
- Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels.
- Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate.
- Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization.
- Responsible for managing hiring using appropriate strategies to ensure the best quality of hire and cost per hire.
- Utilizes Workday system throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Supports team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies.
- 5-8 years of related experience in Talent Acquisition with a fast-paced MNC or agency environment.
- Strong IT industry knowledge and preference given to candidates who have recruited Senior IT Sales professionals
- Experience of competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Demonstrated experience in driving Recruitment innovation and projects across the business
- Possess good knowledge and network around sourcing channels and talent acquisition/management in high tech industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communications & negotiations skills
- Adept with excel and managing reporting metrics / analysis.
- Possess strong ability to multi task and handle high recruitment volume in a past-paced environment.