Compliance Senior Analyst (SRO)
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R88562 Date posted Jan. 28, 2019
Compliance Senior Analyst
Cyberjaya or Penang, Malaysia
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Analyst to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Cyberjaya or Penang, Malaysia.
- This role will report to a Senior Manager of Compliance within the Governance, Risk and Compliance function and will be focused primarily on Vendor Compliance
- Perform regular, on-going security assessments of Dell's vendors
Activities include scoping, evidence gathering, gap analysis, remediation/mitigation coordination and work paper preparation
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, and/or Accounting Information Systemsis desired
- Candidates holding an ISACA CISA certification or other similar industry certification are preferred
- At least 3-4 years of current IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management experience is preferred and experience working with one of the ‘Big Four’ auditing/consulting firms is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology systems terminology, concepts, and practices
- A working knowledge of IT Controls frameworks (ISO, PCI, COBIT, NIST), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ISO 27001 Standard as well as Data Privacy and Protection regulations is required
- Hands-on experience performing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required as well as excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Possess strong customer service skills, with the ability to work well independently, with minimal oversight
- Given the nature of our team, the ability to work effectively globally and cross-functionally is critical
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you work to the highest ethical standards and want to help a global business do the same, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.