Client Tech Support Engineer - Senior Specialist (MYSG)
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R37805 Date posted Apr. 11, 2019
- Diagnosis & troubleshoot via telephone, computer systems, servers/storage & software systems within standard time frames.
- Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and/or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up.
- Maintain accurate call logging and tracking into Helpdesk database.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in international environment.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT related discipline with at least 1 year related working experience.
- Advance Diploma/Diploma holders in Computer Science/IT related discipline with a minimum of 3 years working experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service/field engineering or corporate help desk are also encouraged to apply.
- Graduates from other related field of studies with minimum 2 years relevant working experience as well as fresh graduates with related field of studies are also encouraged to apply.
- Possesses understanding and technical ability for Computers.
- Able to work rotating shifts including 24x7
- Speak, read and write proficiently in English.
- Added language skills will be an advantage
- Those with professional certification from Microsoft/Red Hat/Novell will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Server / Storage / Network Switch will have an added advantage.