Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R32686 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading a team of AR Analysts , ensure effectiveness in debt collection for a portfolio of customers and distributors. Responsible to ensure you and the team meets the liquidity metrics set by the management in terms of Past Dues, PD90 days+ , PD180 days + & Bad Debt Recovery.
- Independently handling collection issues / disputes and work with other functional teams.
- To drive and deliver liquidity goals.
- Ensure adequate talk time and email communication to meet coverage and liquidity target.
- Closely monitor collection and diligently send out collection and reminder letters to customers.
- To build strong working relationship with sales and able to deal with Sales GM and Segment Controllers independently.
- Able to work independently to handle complexity and ambiguity in absence of manager
- Escalate account receivable issues and problems on a timely basis
- To undertake responsibility to apply cash accurately and timely.
- Trains and coaches less experienced team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5+ year(s) of working experience in Account Receivable
- High work commitment, be self supervised and able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent leadership skills ,customer relation skills, communication skills and a good negotiator.