APJ Storage CoC – Field Marketing Manager (South Asia)
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R024191 Date posted Jul. 19, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Field Marketing Manager on our ISG Storage CoC team in Penang, Malaysia.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing activities, Field Marketing at Dell is at the forefront of driving our product strategies. Responsible for a specific location and products, our teams drive product strategy – from enabling our local sales teams to devising and driving local product marketing activity. Interacting directly with our sales teams, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
- Works with our sales teams to execute Storage sales programs that drive sales of our DellEMC Storage portfolio
- Tracks and manages performance, providing diagnostics and builds local market activity plans
Drives sales enablement & communications, covering all critical points to sales throughout the product lifecycle
- Captures and provides upstream market feedback to ensure customer needs and requirements are represented for new/updated products
- Product knowledge on Dell EMC and competitor product lines
- Strong communication skills (including presentations to groups) and a proven track record in interfacing with executives
- Demonstrated business management skills through effective planning, organization of daily work schedule and achievement of assigned targets and objectives
- Experience in using various available resources to drive and motivate those around you towards achieving a common goal, including Sales executives
- Customer focus and a drive for results
- 10+ years’ experience in sales or sales programs role preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in management capacity
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.