Analyst, Sales Operations
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R94777 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Analyst, Sales Operations
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Analyst, Sales Operations on our SNP Sales Operations team in Dell SWTC, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of sales processes and procedures for 3rd party Software products. A bridge between Sales, other operations support teams and vendors relating to VMware orders. We use our expertise to review, evaluate and implement improvements to VMWare processes –supporting marketing teams on countries and products expansion strategies. Put simply, we make sure the VMWare orders are managed and fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Meet and exceed SLAs in providing support to the sales team, route agnostic, for VMware software licensing products
- Gather all proper information necessary and create a quote for customers
- Customer number
- Quote from VMware
- Work with disti ops to create SKUs
- Manage operational processes for VMware Renewals <$15K
- Maintain good business relationships with all sales teams
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Problem solving and computer literacy
- Data entry skills
- Completes work in accordance with accepted practices
- Establishes approaches for completing assignments
- Independently gathers information
- Ability to work closely and forge relationships interdepartmentally and with vendors
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands and shifting priorities while ensuring customer needs are met
- Exhibits effective team behavior
- Typically requires 2+ years of related experience without related degree
- Fluent English
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the logistical skills and attention to detail to get our customers’ products to them on time, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.