Analyst, Accounting (Accounting Development Program - ADP)
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R48214 Date posted Jul. 17, 2018
Dell’s three-year Accounting Development Program (ADP) gives entry-level graduates an opportunity to launch their career in Accounting and Finance. The program consists of three different one-year accounting rotational assignments with a significant focus on supporting participants to obtain a CPA license or international equivalent.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s).
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations and/or transaction processing in accordance to Corporate accounting policy
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within Dell to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified
- Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally
To be considered for this role, you will offer the following requirements:
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience
- A desire for a career in accounting
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Global experience
- Effective communication skills
- Self-starting and driven
- Well-rounded and involved
- Willing to travel and work in Penang, Malaysia