Advisor, Financial Analysis
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R045678 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Advisor, Financial Analysis on our Global Operation Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- Perform cost audit assessment on AVAP vendors & ensure high standard controls by analyzing cost delta to minimize potential financial risks to company
- Prepare, analyze and publish outlook and support for close activities
- To establish & develop Monthly commodity material cost scorecard performance with clearly defined requirements and publish the end results scorecard to assist commodity controllers and procurement ops so that actions can be taken accordingly
- Support cost impact analytics by product groups, LOB and regions for month over month (MoM) and quarter over quarter (QoQ) material cost movement
- Support and drives automation innovations in collaboration with the other teams.
- Monitor and report on the status of FotF automation efforts
- Support cost communications process improvements initiatives, wherever required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Professional Qualification with minimum of 3 years plus of experience
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel/Access, analytics and reporting skills
- The candidate must have proven track record in effective collaboration and influencing through a matrixed environment and adaptability to work across multiple time zones
- Possess strong communication skills & self-starter for effective business partnership, highly analytical, drive for results, project management and able to manage tight deadlines
- Knowledge in supply chain finance experience would be an added advantage
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2019 .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.