Account Manager, Inside Sales
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R042112 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
If you are passionate about technology and eager to further your career in technical sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales Organization, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to work as part of a virtual team based in Penang.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
The candidate will be responsible to perform the individual inside sales activities for the South Asia region to meet revenue & margin targets. The individual will be responsible to achieve the weekly, quarterly and yearly targets through sales activities in addition to providing support to the Inside Sales Leader.
- Drive attainment of sales revenue and margin, as well as sales activities metrics
- Sells products and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Software, enterprise solutions and service contracts.
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls to customer at all time during scheduled call period, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Responsible for ensuring daily and weekly update of the outlook plan, sales funnel, and call plan.
- Develop & maintain good business relationship with assigned customers and Dell distributors to enhance positive customer experience
- Work closely with outside sales representative & distributors to acquire new opportunities, and to develop and retain existing customers by providing solutions to yield win-win results for Dell, distributor & customer.
- To ensure timely distribution and accurate quotations, qualify opportunity, upsell/cross-sell and follow-up to close deals.
- Able to present the Dell model, value and benefits to the customers & distributors.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customer & distributor to assist make accurate funnel, forecasting decisions & recovery plan.
- University level degree or higher in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of sales experiences in ICT industry. Have direct/indirect sales experience to an end-user customer base and distributor, with demonstrated account and channel management experience as part of previous experience.
- Fresh Graduated are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to reconcile divergent demands of multiple parties
- Ability to act as a sales consultant in support respective customers & distributors needs.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team. Past work experience in multi-cultural environments will be a plus.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, rapidly prioritize and update changes quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including: listening, negotiation and presentation skills in English