Senior Manager - Emerging Careers (Based in Barcelona)
Barcelona, SpainJob ID R1911234 Date posted Aug. 14, 2019
Job description - Senior Manager, Emerging Sales Talent.
A Senior Manager, this role will develop, lead and manage all early career talent programmes for VMware’s Sales Academy. It will engage the business and use insights to create tangible Emerging Talent programmes, initiatives and rotations to add value to the sales talent for the future. Working closely with Sales Managers the position will monitor and provide guidance on the integration, development and retention of emerging talent and high potential individuals to ensure career acceleration within the EMEA Field Sales Team.
- Supporting day to day management of all emerging talent activity
- Own review process of current VMware EMEA Sales Academy
- Advocate and promote Emerging Talent Programmes (intern and graduate programs) across key EMEA Stakeholders
- Manage Intern and Graduate scheme and rotations on behalf of sales management
- Regular reporting on development progress of emerging talent to senior internal stakeholders.
- Working with employer branding the role will hold joint responsibility for the Sales Academy brand to drive attraction of junior talent against competitors.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influencers
- Working with Talent Acquisition team to build sustainable talent pipelines for Sales Intern and Graduate programs.
- Leadership and management of attraction, selection and onboarding for VMware graduate and Internal programmes for Sales organisation
- Achieving targets in relation to recruitment numbers, calibre and diversity of recruits within agreed timeframe
The ideal candidate will have
- A strong Resourcing background, with experience of leading and driving early stage talent programmes and a passion for developing emerging Talent
- A clear and substantial background in the Graduate and Emerging Talent space within a matrix business, preferably in Tech.
- Evidence of driving change and adapting to business needs within a matrix organization
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and challenge status quo
- An understanding of Emerging Talent best practice within a large corporate high-tech environment
- Working across universities in multi countries