Partner Sales Associate - German
Barcelona, SpainJob ID R1900881 Date posted Mar. 22, 2019
VMware is coming to Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, Barcelona’s booming tech hub. At launch, our new offices will be hosted in WeWork’s energizing coworking space. The centre will have the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting under the established and highly regarded VMware brand. If you want to build a career in Software Sales, then this could be the place for you and over 100 of your new friends to help shape what’s possible for the most advanced companies in the world.We’re excited to be opening our doors in Barcelona and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are having a positive impact on customers and communities everywhere.
The VMware Partner Sales Associate team is a new and exciting team that will sit within our also new Digital Sales Centre based out of Barcelona. The team will support multiple locations across our EMEA Region and areas of business including GAM, Enterprise and Commercial. This team of Partner Sales Associates will be dedicated to activities related to the VMware Deal Registration program, a global program that rewards VMware partners for identifying and closing sales opportunities. Our Partner Sales Associates will play a vital role in re-qualifying opportunities to ensure accurate visibility of our deal pipeline and a stronger partner relationship.
The VMware Partner Sales Associate role will via re-qualifying opportunities provide strong forecasting to VMware at a PBM, country and regional level. This role will also enhance the opportunity to collaborate better with our partners, supporting them to close deals quicker. The goal will be to ensure minimal backlog, excellent partner satisfaction and simultaneous re-qualification ensuring optimization of time. Establishing and maintaining partner/PBM/AE relationships is a key piece to the role also.
- Re-qualification of opportunities: Accountable for re-qualifying deal registrations into sales opportunities in a geographic region within agreed SLAs ensuring an appropriate value and solution are applied to the sales opportunity.
- Public sector deal registration: Accountable for the review of Public Sector Deal Registrations which require manual review and approval / denial
- Unique Project Optimization: Reviewing and approving/denying those opportunities that are auto-denied due to an existing opp in SFDC to provide a better partner experience
- 2 yrs+ experience in a sales or telesales capacity
Results focussed, with a strong motivation towards execution.
- Comfortable managing multiple work related activities.
- Process oriented, with a strong focus on attention to detail.
Strong interpersonal skills, good written and oral communication skills.
Passion for selling, KPIs, an enthusiastic self-starter, high-energy and motivated individual with a “can do” attitude
- Fluency in English, written and oral