Digital Sales Commercial Associate - Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
Barcelona, SpainJob ID R1812514 Date posted Jan. 11, 2019
VMware is coming to Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, Barcelona’s booming tech hub. At launch, our new offices will be hosted in WeWork’s energizing coworking space. The centre will have the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting under the established and highly regarded VMware brand. If you want to build a career in Software Sales, then this could be the place for you and over 100 of your new friends to help shape what’s possible for the most advanced companies in the world.We’re excited to be opening our doors in Barcelona and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are having a positive impact on customers and communities everywhere.
VMware is seeking highly motivated individuals for Digital Sales Commercial Associates (DSCA) positions aligned to the Commercial segment. This role will specialize in assisting and supporting the Commercial field sales team as they interact with clients and partners to sell the full suite of VMware products and services, with the specific objective of optimizing field sales productivity through operational and administrative sales activities. Successful applicants will play an important role in maximising the total Customer Experience whilst assisting the extended sales team in generating revenue. We’re looking for people who love to collaborate, have strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills.
Job Responsibilities & Key Objectives
- Optimize Field Sales productivity through operational & administrative sales duties
- Responsible for acting as an extension to the VMware core field sales team, liaising with sales reps and customers managing ad-hoc requests, install base analysis, deal modelling, reassignment management, quotes and configurations such as special pricing forms and enterprise licence agreements, general problem solving and issue management to drive transactional business in non-specialist areas.
- Improve the total customer experience, by closing the feedback loop with Net Promoter Score survey respondents that agree to further discuss their response.
Skills & Requirements
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success
- Technology or similar industry experience preferred (but not required)
- Self-motivated to exceed goals and develop career dreams
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity that will be high as we set up this new Digital Sales Centre