Technical Support Engineer
Bangkok, ThailandJob ID R17772 Date posted Jun. 13, 2019
Client Resolution Manager, South Asia (Thai Speaking)
Client Resolution Manager is responsible for the delivery of superior levels of customer service to Dell's ProSupport Client customers.
Able to meet individual and team metrics, the incumbent will be accountable for accurate and timely resolution management (technical and non-technical escalations) for Dell's client product and solutions range in accordance with Dell Technical Support guidelines. This role would include but not be limited to handling of customer escalations, mentoring of L2/QL/CTE/L1 technical staff and liaison with cross functional departments to ensure an effective resolution.Your ability to take total ownership of customer issues, and then resolving those to the satisfaction of both Dell and our Customer, will put you in good stead for this role.The ideal candidate will have a positive outward demeanor, always striving to overcome the odds, and lift those around them, motivating them to do well in spite of adversity. Your good work ethic and proven reliability, alongside the ability to work autonomously will help you succeed as you grow your footprint within Dell.
- Ensures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for customer’s technical and non-technical issues.
- Act as a focal point for escalated Customer cases providing regular updates to both customers and internal stakeholders and aligning sufficient resources to deliver timely resolutions.
- Take ownership and resolve escalated technical/non-technical issues per the performance measurement and criteria established in Dell Services and by the customer.
- Makes time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact customer operations.
- Develops and delivers post incident reports on all critical support incidents.
- Continuous review of processes and seeking to remedy or improve any opportunities found.
- Maintain high level of Dell product and process knowledge.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Dell ProSupport deliverables
Essential Skill set:
- Excellent command of Thai/English and ability to effectively communicate at all levels (written and verbal), including an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are required, as this position will closely interact with the sales team, customers, and management.
- Excellent customer management skills in managing expectations and ensuring a high degree of customer experience.
- Excellent project management skills are required. Candidate must possess excellent task prioritizing and documentation skills.
- Ability to think laterally, possess strong problem solving, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Desktop and Laptop hardware technology.
- Strong technical knowledge of current and previous Microsoft Operating systems and Office suites.
- Previous technical support experience in a hardware repair/ troubleshooting role.
- Be adaptable, accountable and flexible in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multitasking simultaneous escalations.
- Be an advocate of a strong, cohesive team environment.
- Degree/diploma on IT related course
- At least 3 years of related working experience
- Advanced Desktop hardware knowledge; A+ certification desired.
- Microsoft, Linux or Unix certification preferable
- Basic networking knowledge (including WAN topology, mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments, DNS/WINS/DHCP, firewall solutions, and network load balancing);
- Basic knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Windows OS, RedHat Linux, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Proxy, Apache, Squid, SendMail, ASP, or XML.