Advisor, Sales Operations
Bangkok, ThailandJob ID R99627 Date posted Mar. 12, 2019
- Play a key role in business planning and analysis, recommending strategic initiatives and provide business support to Sales Leaders
- Responsible in designing/enhancing the Business Management framework, dashboards/metrics automation and working across regional standardization.
- Strong partnership with controller and transformation lead on the weekly outlook; Direct mix assess and highlight the outlook risk in a regular basis.
- Drive the funnel accuracy (deals in the pipeline) which require effective liaison with sales team.
- Be able to understand key metrics of the business and will be able to translate those into decision support analysis and meaningful business reports.
- Strong partnership with sales team on developing action plans to drive business health and growth.
- Actively participate and lead discussions in weekly sales reviews and quarterly business review to fully understand business issue.
- Analyze business issues and deliver new insights that help improve business performance.
- Support SAK Sales enablement coordination and reporting such as Productivity/ Headcount Planning, cNPS, Account planning, quota assignment and etc.
- Prerequisite Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing, Finance or a related professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance or Business Analysis related job scope preferably in an MNC and form IT industry.
- Possess strong analytical skills with strong business and finance acumen.
- Advanced PC skills using Excel and PowerPoint are a must. Preferable with data manipulation skills using SQL Server or any BI Tools.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in uncertain situations.
- Other attributes successful for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and thrive in fast paced business environment.