Senior Advisor, Product Marketing, Dell EMC Cloud Marketing
Austin, TexasJob ID R027175 Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
Are you looking to work in a fast-growing and highly visible area? Are you passionate about cloud technology? Are you a self-starter that likes to roll up your sleeves and solve ambiguous and ambitious marketing challenges? If so, we have just the role for you! Dell EMC is looking for marketing rock stars to bring our cloud offerings to market.
As a member of the Dell EMC cloud product marketing team, you will be responsible for crafting messaging and positioning for cloud offerings and associated solutions, as well as interaction with influencers like analysts and press. You will lead the charge in creating customer and sales-facing content such as presentations, blogs, whitepapers. Finally, you will help shape and execute global marketing campaigns that drive thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation for Dell EMC cloud solutions.
- Lead cloud marketing efforts for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Container-as-a-Service (CaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions
- Create compelling marketing material such as infographics, blogs, white papers, website content and social media copy
- Build sales enablement content, including training materials, customer presentations etc.
- Participate in analyst, press, and blogger updates to drive Dell EMC’s thought leadership, market mindshare and influence industry/trade coverage and improve competitive awareness.
- Work closely with product management, technical marketing engineers, and sales to understand product strengths, market conditions, and competitive advantages.
- Help shape and execute global marketing campaigns that drive thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation.
- Collaborate with a diverse set of teams across Dell EMC, including professional services, partner/channel, and financial services to create an end-to-end marketing message.
- 10+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience in the technology space
- Subject market expertise and product marketing experience in cloud models such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Containers-as-a-Service (CaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling yet simple messaging from complicated technical concepts
- Experience of creating enablement for and working closely with enterprise sales teams
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across multiple functions and teams within the company
- MBA or advanced technical degree is a plus (not required).
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.