Director, Adversarial Testing - Secureworks (Atlanta, GA or Austin, TX or Remote)
Austin, TexasJob ID R90150 Date posted Feb. 05, 2019
Director, Adversarial Testing - Secureworks
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world.Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is looking for a Director of Adversarial Testing to lead a well-established, high performing team. The ideal candidate will have experience leading offensive, defensive, or research teams in cyber-security. Client engagement and demonstrated thought leadership is a must.
- Develop and lead a multi-year service, delivery, and financial strategy to meet company objectives and be seen as an industry leader
- Lead a high performing team of technical consultants performing network, application, and red team engagements
- Support Presales and Post-Sales engagements and be seen as the “go to” for complex, adversarial testing needs
- Manage a $20M+ P&L, including forecasting, backlog management and optimizing utilization/scheduling. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Represent the Adversarial Testing portfolio, identify and champion new capabilities and offers, provide thought-leadership and develop go-to-market approaches
- Drive teams to consensus on business priorities, delivery best practices, and implementation. Willingness to contribute ideas and learn from others
- Build and advance relationships with Secureworks Counter Threat Unit and key leadership. Work closely with Incident Response director to build combined offers and capabilities
- Own NPS and ensure practice meets/exceeds goals. Maintain a culture of premium client service
- Be seen as an innovator at Secureworks and in the Industry
- 10+ years in the cyber-security industry leading offensive, defensive, or research teams, preferably in dynamic and fast changing environments
- Presales and post sales delivery experience at the CXX Level
- Participation in Cyber-Security Industry Forums and Events, including speaking and white papers. Demonstrated Passion for Cyber-Security
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-performing teams as well as maintain and enhance a strong team culture
- Austin, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- US remote
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.