Dell Boomi Technical Evangelist, ISV Partners
Austin, TexasJob ID R18057 Date posted Feb. 23, 2019
Dell Boomi Technology Evangelist – ISV Partners
TRAVEL Requirement: 50%
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/.
The Dell Boomi Technology Evangelist serves as a trusted technology advisor to the Dell Boomi Channel Team and mutual customers – providing advice and guidance that enables critical business and technical transformations.
- A talented Sales Engineer, with an outgoing personality with Experience with Workday and/or ServiceNow
- You are able to work autonomously and forge relationships with your peers (Sales Engineers, Product Managers, etc) at partner organizations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Build, nurture and maintain relationships with Product Managers, Solution Engineers, Technical Architects at partner organizations.
- Develop new, and strengthen existing relationships within the assigned partner communities (including Systems Integrators).
- Engage with key partner personnel (including Systems Integrators) to develop common integrations, use cases and customer success stories to present to audiences on team calls, in person meetings and industry events.
- Develop expertise on Partner products, strategy and roadmap. Become the internal SME for assigned partners. Be the technical adviser and key expert within the partner ecosystem as well as within Dell.
- Develop technical material for use in marketing brochures and events as well as publish regular thought leadership and Dell Boomi promotional material in various social media channels.
- Develop, document and evangelize enterprise integration patterns and strategies, built on the Dell Boomi Platform, delivering world class solutions for our channel prospects.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations and prototypes – including webinars and videos of the Dell Boomi solutions and coordinate/facilitate presales activities.
- Conduct architectural/design discussions with executive level personnel, integration architects, product and development teams to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Dell Boomi Platform as the technology of choice and preferred vendor above key competitors.
- Lead technical enablement sessions as well as engage in sales opportunities in order to showcase customer success and collaboration with assigned partners.
- Excellent relationship skills to build, nurture and maintain relationships within the assigned partner ecosystems
- Results oriented, customer focused, and able to plan, organize and coordinate the necessary arrangements to achieve successful, sustainable business results
- Demonstrated, cross-group, cross-functional collaboration ability
- Strong integration technology experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies, including APEX, APIs, SOA, ESB, oData, MOM, JMS, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, Databases, EDI, and Force.com
- Hands-on experience with Workday, ServiceNow, Netsuite, or Salesforce is desirable
- A broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of complex and highly scalable technical architectures of enterprise applications
- Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
A Successful Candidate will:
- Experience working for or with Workday and/or ServiceNow
- Have 10+ years of experience selling/architecting solutions for enterprise software applications (SFDC, SAP, et al). Direct experience with Application Integration, EDI, ETL preferred.
- Ability to evangelize, both internally and externally, the Dell Boomi vision and ensure we deliver world class solutions to our customers and partners.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies, including APIs, SOA, ESB, oData, MOM, JMS, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, Databases, EDI, Force.com, et al.
- Have an understanding of the software channel and experience working and selling with a variety of channel partners.
- Have experience with and an understanding of the similarities and differences between channel and direct; likewise an understanding of both channel and direct customer’s decision making process.
- Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value. Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles.
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a Development organization.
- Ability to create repeatable / differentiated value propositions with and for partners
- Experience selling into Enterprise organizations (Fortune 100) or Software providers preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, Career Training or relevant experience in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply now! Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.